Un capolavoro morbido e setoso per ringiovanire e condizionare la delicata zona degli occhi per un aspetto più morbido e flessibile. Viene rivelato un aspetto e una sensazione visibilmente più sani, più morbidi e luminosi.
- Dead Sea Minerals: The Dead Sea was formed over millions of years at the lowest point on earth 1378 feet below sea level in the middle of the African Fault. It’s known as a prime spot for the skin-care industry, many thanks to the very high content of salt, minerals, and natural elements. These unique minerals help to rejuvenate, heal, and smooth the skin. Premier laboratories capitalize on this unique natural source and use it to produce the highest level of skin-care perfection. Relying on the Dead Sea’s composition high levels of magnesium, calcium, silica, sodium, and potassium and on advanced scientific processes,
Premier’s cosmetic products are the best of their kind.
- Vitamin A: Vitamin A is a true superstar for the skin, and it is perhaps the best know anti-aging ingredient. It is an extremely active cell-communicating ingredient, which means it can connect to any skin cell and tell it to behave like a healthy, younger skin cell. It is an antioxidant and thus can interrupt the free-radical damage process that causes the skin to appear and act older. This action helps prevent wrinkles from appearing and increases collagen production for an overall anti-aging effect.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E is the best antioxidant in the world; it protects the skin from environmental pollution. It has a protecting action against UV radiation, acts excellent moisturizer, and contains potent anti-inflammatory activity – which helps to prevent the signs of premature aging.
- Beta Carotene: Beta carotene is a strong antioxidant and is also known as a “proVitamin A” for the skin. It is a pink/orange pigment that can be found in many different vegetables and fruits. The skin needs the source of vitamin A for healthy looking skin. It can assist the skin with the following:
– Shield skin from free radicals
– Protect from sun damage
– Help even skin tone
– Restore suppleness
– Add a “skin-glow”
– Reduce skin irritation and itchiness
- Rosehip Oil: Rosehip oil extracted from the seeds of rose plants, which is the fruit left after a rose has bloomed and discarded its petals. The rose bushes are mainly grown in Chile and are full of essential fatty acids vitamins, and antioxidants that deliver the skin plenty benefits:
– Hydrates the skin
– Helps maintain a substantial barrier to the skin and prevent water loss
– Enriched with Vitamin A and vitamin C
– Can help with collagen production and maintenance
– Helps reduce fine lines and scars by renewing skin tissue and cells.
– Assists the skin with exfoliation
– Can enhance cell turnover
– Consists of vitamin C assisting in cell regeneration and radiance
– Contains brightening properties helping brighten the skin