L’ultima versione della leggendaria maschera che ha dato via a tutto. I nostri scienziati hanno catturato i segreti rigeneranti della natura e inventato una formula unica con i minerali attivi del Mar Morto, peptidi e cellule staminali. Questa maschera fornisce 5 principi in quanto aiuta a esfoliare, stimolare la circolazione sanguigna, deterge in profondità, rassoda e nutre la pelle. La maschera penetra in profondità la pelle per offrire risultati ottimali, quindi si rimuove magicamente per rivelare una pelle perfetta e sbalorditiva.
- Dead Sea Minerals: The Dead Sea was formed over millions of years at the lowest point on earth 1378 feet below sea level in the middle of the African Fault. It’s known as a prime spot for the skin-care industry, many thanks to the very high content of salt, minerals, and natural elements. These unique minerals help to rejuvenate, heal, and smooth the skin. Premier laboratories capitalize on this unique natural source and use it to produce the highest level of skin-care perfection. Relying on the Dead Sea’s composition high levels of magnesium, calcium, silica, sodium, and potassium and on advanced scientific processes,
Premier’s cosmetic products are the best of their kind.
- Ecalyptus Oil: Eucalyptus oil is a fantastic anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antiseptic oil that provides the skin a tue deep cleanse. Besides, it’s healing properties help calm down redness that occurs to skin and assists in the stimulation of blood circulation.
- Dead Sea Mineral Mud: The black mud of the Dead Sea is remarkably concentrated in minerals essential to the skin’s health. We refine the mud until nothing but firming minerals like calcium, bromide, magnesium, and potassium are left.
- Liposome Complex Vitamin A & E: Our liposome complex is formulated to help deliver the active skin ingredients in the best and most efficient way. Vitamin A is a true superstar for the skin, and it is perhaps the best know anti-aging ingredient. It is an extremely active cell-communicating ingredient, which means it can connect to any skin cell and tell it to behave like a healthy, younger skin cell. It is an antioxidant and thus can interrupt the free-radical damage process that causes the skin to appear and act older. This action helps prevent wrinkles from appearing and increases collagen production for an overall anti-aging effect. As for vitamin E is the best antioxidant in the world, it protects the skin from environmental pollution. It has a protecting action against UV radiation, acts excellent moisturizer, and contains potent anti-inflammatory activity – which helps to prevent the signs of premature aging.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera is an exotic plant which is rich in vitamins and is known for its natural healing and calming properties. In addition to its soothing abilities, it supplies the skin moisture, encourages skin repair, relieves skin irritation, combats acne, and slows down the process of aging. Altogether, this plant does wonders to the skin, and when paired with active ingredients, aloe can deliver results faster-leaving skin nourished, refreshed, and balanced.
- Beta Carotene: Beta carotene is a strong antioxidant and is also known as a “proVitamin A” for the skin. It is a pink/orange pigment that can be found in many different vegetables and fruits. The skin needs the source of vitamin A for healthy looking skin. It can assist the skin with the following:
– Shield skin from free radicals
– Protect from sun damage
– Help even skin tone
– Restore suppleness
– Add a “skin-glow”
– Reduce skin irritation and itchiness