Balsamo curativo per la zona occhi ringiovanente che nutre e condiziona la delicata area del contorno occhi per un aspetto più liscio ed elastico. Per un aspetto e una sensazione della zona contorno occhi visibilmente più sani e luminosi.
- Dead Sea Minerals: The Dead Sea was formed over millions of years at the lowest point on earth 1378 feet below sea level in the middle of the African Fault. It’s known as a prime spot for the skin-care industry, many thanks to the very high content of salt, minerals, and natural elements. These unique minerals help to rejuvenate, heal, and smooth the skin. Premier laboratories capitalize on this unique natural source and use it to produce the highest level of skin-care perfection. Relying on the Dead Sea’s composition high levels of magnesium, calcium, silica, sodium, and potassium and on advanced scientific processes,
Premier’s cosmetic products are the best of their kind.
- Ginkgo Biloba: Ginkgo biloba is a natural antibacterial, fantastic antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties and considered to be one of the oldest living trees. It’s originally from Southeast Asia and is grown in Europe and the USA as well. This extract helps provide the skin with a collection of advantages:
– Protection from free radicals
– Prevent age spots, fine lines, and sagging
– Minimize the appearance of skin conditions
– Cleanses bacteria
- Premier Organic Lift: Our Premier Organic Lift is drawn from organic Avena Sativa oats known as “sugar for the skinâ€œwhich assist to obtain an excellent, instant lifting effect. It provides the skin a tighter and smoother appearance due to its extraordinary elastic, flexible molecule.
- Beta Carotene: Beta carotene is a strong antioxidant and is also known as a “proVitamin A” for the skin. It is a pink/orange pigment that can be found in many different vegetables and fruits. The skin needs the source of vitamin A for healthy looking skin. It can assist the skin with the following:
– Shield skin from free radicals
– Protect from sun damage
– Help even skin tone
– Restore suppleness
– Add a “skin-glow”
– Reduce skin irritation and itchiness
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera is an exotic plant which is rich in vitamins and is known for its natural healing and calming properties. In addition to its soothing abilities, it supplies the skin moisture, encourages skin repair, relieves skin irritation, combats acne, and slows down the process of aging. Altogether, this plant does wonders to the skin, and when paired with active ingredients, aloe can deliver results faster-leaving skin nourished, refreshed, and balanced.
- Witch Hazel: Witch hazel is a plant grown in North America and Asia derived from the leaves and barks of Hamamelis Virginiana with potent medicinal properties. It’s beneficial for the skin in a couple of different aspects:
– Contains anti-inflammatory properties
– Can calm the skin and can help treat eczema
– Can decrease skin irritation
– Helps to minimize the pores
– Assists in removing excess oils and impurities
– Provides nourishment for the skin
– Assists skin in protection against sun damage
– Helps to combat premature aging
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E is the best antioxidant in the world; it protects the skin from environmental pollution. It has a protecting action against UV radiation, acts excellent moisturizer, and contains potent anti-inflammatory activity – which helps to prevent the signs of premature aging.